7 Foods That Are Good for Your Thighs
Most women struggle somewhat with the shape or “chunkyness” of their thighs. A lot of this is due to genetics, gender, and a whole list of things that are beyond our control. We do however make matters worse by eating foods that are easily transformed into fat and as many of us tend to deposit fat on our bottom half first, we turn ourselves into pears.
There are quite a few foods though, of which I’m only going to mention 7 right now, that help the body to more easily burn its own fat and therefore give us thinner hotter legs. Not to mention that these foods themselves don’t convert into fat very easily.
1) Salmon (Leptin and Omega 3): Leptin (Greek leptos meaning thin) is a 16 kDa protein hormone that plays a key role in regulating energy intake and energy expenditure, including appetite and metabolism.
2) Whole grains: Whole grain products include breads, pastas, and cereals that are made with whole grains rather than white processed flours. Whole grain flours are made from the whole kernels of grains – both the inside part of the grain and the outer covering called the husk.
3) Lean Protein: Fish; Skinless White meat of turkey or chicken; Beef (Lean cuts such as “loin” or “round”, of which the visible fat has been trimmed down).
4) Spinach: raw is even better than cooked.
5) Citrus fruit like lemon (vitamin C): Vitamin C might not keep you from catching a cold, but not getting an adequate amount of the vitamin can keep you from burning fat. By diluting the fat, it makes it is easier to flush it out of your body. People with low levels of vitamin C in their blood burn 25% less fat than those who do not have low concentrations. Vitamin C also attacks cholesterol deposits
6) Honey, this is also a form of sugar, this should be consumed in moderation, and more as a replacement for refined sugars. Honey is high in energy and some believe it actually has healing powers.
7) The Indian plum, i.e. jambula, is renowned for its weight controlling properties. Jambula dissolves the excess fats and gets them properly utilized in the body. Take four leaves of the jambula plant and soak them in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, discard the leaves and drink the water on an empty stomach. If you do this everyday, then you will find a positive reduction in your weight in three weeks or a month.
Any and all of these foods are good when it comes to losing some of the unwanted fat we carry around our thighs.