Detoxification Diet and Fat Loss
Excessive eating, stress, skipping meals, genetic disorders, medicine, and long-term illnesses are the main culprits behind heavy fat gain. One fine day, when you realize that your body fat is posing a great threat for you, you start running around to find out effective ways for fat loss. In this hurry, you will somehow succeed in losing some fat temporarily or end up with more complications.
So, for safe fat loss over a period of about 6 months with no side effects, detoxification of your body will be the best option – no medicine, no surgery, no supplements. What is this detoxification? As you know, our body keeps accumulating toxins. If these toxins are not being washed away from time to time, its accumulation changes to fat. This washing away of toxins is detoxification. It effectively tones the digestive system and helps in fat loss.
How to go about the detoxification process? Just follow these simple steps earnestly and you will notice the changes within a month.
1. Have garlic frequently as it is an excellent toxin washer and weight reducer.
2. Reduce your intake of yogurt, eggs, fish, legumes, meat and take very small portions of it once or twice a week, in one meal.
3. Eat lot of tomatoes, cucumber, bean sprouts, cabbages, artichokes, celery, spinach, fibrous food as these help in regularizing the bowel movements, thereby washing out the toxins from the body and aiding in fat loss.
4. On long term basis, have a glass of warm lemon water early in the morning on empty stomach. Not only it will help in proper digestion throughout the day by producing enough stomach acids, it will also help in significant fat loss.
5. Summer or winter, drink 9 to 11 glasses of water daily, without fail. Water helps in flushing out the toxins in the form of urine. Try sticking to water at room temperature; not cold or ice added.
What to give up?
a. Meals that combine both carbohydrates and proteins.
b. Dairy products, pre-cooked foods, processed foods, oily food, sugar, aerated drinks, carbonated drinks, alcohol, cigarettes, and the likes.
What you require is the will power to start it and stick to it. My sister has lost about 10 kgs in 4 months and she is still on this diet. What about you?